EPSON SureColor P20000
The 64-inch Epson SureColor® P20000 SC-P20000SE
PRINT YOUR LEGACY
Purchase in September 1st-30th and receive $2,000 off instantly (Must ship from available stock within September to qualify, rebate included in listed price on Aztek.net)
INTRODUCING THE SURECOLOR P20000 SERIES 64” BY EPSON
The Epson 64-inch SureColor P20000 printer is the replacement model to the Epson Stylus Pro 11880. Although the P20000 is the replacement, it has been comletly redesigned from the ground up. Designed for professional proofing and photographic applications, it incorporates an all-new high-performance 2.6” wide Epson PrecisionCore® MicroTFP® print head with 800 nozzles per channel.
Along with an all-new Epson UltraChrome PRO nine-color pigmented ink set – including four levels of gray – the all-new SureColor P20000 is the ultimate production tool for the most demanding requirements of high-production color and black-and-white fine art printmaking.
AZTEK includes with your printer purchase a sample media guide that will make future paper selections much easier. Also included with you purchase is shipping FREE of charge when shipping within the U.S. (note lift gate charge may apply depending on options selected)
There are many new features enhancing the printing experience within the P20000. Such as a dedicated imaging system devoted to monitoring paper travel during printing. This system works by scanning the back of the substrate to monitor paper movement including skew and adjusts paper travel accordingly. Similar to the current inks used in the P series, testing numbers provided by Epson show print durability upwards of 400 years with an increased Dmax 2 times that of the SP9900.
Besides the cartridges having a lower MSRP, the printer is more effective with ink usage. Resulting in a cost per square foot to be less than currently achievable in any previous models. The P20000 uses a 9 color ink model with the PK and MK having dedicated ink channels at the head to have 10 inks total. They have changed up the black channels to make it a 4 black model.
Optimized for Photo. Photo Black, Cyan, Vivid Magenta, Yellow, Light Cyan, Vivid Light Magenta, Light Grey, Grey, Dark Grey and Matte Black.
Why current Epson owners should consider upgrading
• New PrecisionCore TFP Print head technology. The SureColor P-Series delivers consistent, high-performance with variable size ink droplet technology as small as 3.5 picoliters for remarkable print quality. New enhancements include a new wave form, improving dot placement and accuracy. User-scheduled cleaning cycles will improve print head health.
• Lower Ink Costs: Ink cost per 700ml cartridge is less as well the printer will use less ink per square foot than previous models.
• Clean in color Pairs: Selective head cleanings based on color pairs. In addition, the printer can selectively clean two color pairs at a time so you do not need to waste ink cleaning the entire printer head.
• Photo & matte black now both on board: No more purging lines to swap between photo and matte black. Photo & matte black now both on board to allow switching without countless ink loss.
• Greater color gamut coupled with improved screening and head technology brings your work to life in a whole new light.
• Serviceability: Ability to move the print head to a service position to wipe off any lint that may accumulate as well access to the capping station.
• Speed: One of the coolest things I think is that it has 800 nozzles per color channel. This is a staggered single head so accuracy is spot on and does not sacrifice print quality. The printer can vary the head movement speed, this with the addition of the nozzles will make it wicked fast.
What is included with your printer?
- Set of initial ink cartridges – 10 x 110 mL high-capacity: Photo Black, Matte Black, Dark Grey, Light Grey, Grey, Cyan, Vivid Magenta, Yellow, Light Cyan, Vivid Light Magenta
- User Guide Kit (documentation and 1-year limited warranty statement)
- Roll media adapters, printer stand, fabric catch bin, power cord
- Your printer will include a full 110ml set of inks
- Printer drivers for Mac & PC available for download on Epson.com
- One-year of coverage under the Epson Preferred protection plan
- AZTEK includes with your printer purchase a sample media guide that will make future paper selections much easier. Also included with you purchase is shipping FREE of charge when shipping within the U.S. (note lift gate charge may apply depending on options selected)
- Internal Print Server
This video covers the Epson SureColor P Series line of printers. It is designed to provide both Aztek customers as well potential customers an in depth understanding of the features and enhancements of the SureColor P Series printers. As well answer many questions of the buying process and what to expect. The P Series Printers from Epson boosts performance and enhanced print quality that is synonymous with the Epson brand. These printers are defined by the HD & HDX inksets along with the Precision Core head technology utilized. The SureColor P Series models P600, P800 and P6000-9000 feature the all PrecisionCore® TFP® print head.
New for 2015-2...This video covers the Epson SureColor P Series line of printer...
Includes 1 year full warranty, which can be extended within the first year of ownership up to 2 additional years.