Epson SureColor P900
Epson SureColor® P900 printer
The photographic print defines the true art of photography. As the canvas is to a painter, the print allows you to clearly portray every detail of your creative vision — and for all to experience what you felt at the moment of capture. Drawing from over 20 years of experience, the SureColor P700 and SureColor P900 incorporate the same large-format printing technology used by the world’s leading photographers into a sleek, compact design, allowing for the creation of exhibition quality prints from the convenience of a desktop.
Printing Technology & Features
- New 10 Channel Advanced Meniscus Control print head for extreme accuracy, reliability and precision
- New compact size with 30% smaller footprint of previous generation. Asking less of your desk and delivering more to the table with inspiration to your work.
- Epson New 10-Color UltraChrome Pro10 Ink
- Up to 200 years for color and 400 years for black-and-white (Print permanence ratings in testing by Wilhelm Imaging Research, Inc.)
- 10 Cartridges (Photo Black, Matte Black, Grey, Light Grey, Violet, Cyan, Light Cyan, Vivid Magenta, Vivid Light Magenta, Yellow)
- DMAX increase of up to 11% vs the SureColor P800
- New 2.4 and 5 Ghz Wireless Connective
- New 4.3” Touch Screen Control Panel
- New 10 Channel Print Head with dedicated channels for Matte Black and Photo Black (no switching)
- New Internal Light for viewing during printing
- On printer Live Preview allow print pre-check of images via Meta data screen
Optional full size roll print accessory
The optional Roll Media Adapter for the SureColor P900 can be installed at any time and adds flexibility to use full 2" core roll Canvas and 3" core roll Fine Art, photographic and proofing media in lengths up-to 100 feet. Print on roll media from 13 inches to 17 inches wide in the true aspect ratio of your art; and up to 10 feet long with no margin in-between. Manual cutting required.
Epson Intelligent Ink Cartridge
|Cartridge Fill Volume||50ml each x 10 color total|
|Ink Cartridge Shelf Life||2 years from printed production date (recommended) or 6 months after open|
The SureColor P900 printer is designed to be used exclusively with Epson Genuine Epson Ink and cartridges.
Dedicated Photo Black and Matte Black Channels- No Black Switching
1 year Epson Warranty included