Digital Commercial Grade Cinema 31inch 4K Color Reference Monitor
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 2 - 5 and get $125.00 off
DIGITAL CINEMA 4K (4096X2160) RESOLUTION
Delivering true 4K (4096x2160) resolution across a 31" display provides crisp images with a significant amount of pixels on-screen. 4K (4096x2160) resolution displays over four times the resolution of standard 1920x1080 FHD, and over half a million more pixels than UHD resolution (3840x2160). The most intricate details are displayed perfectly to meet the needs of creative professionals.
10-BIT COLOR DEPTH (1 billion colors)10-bit color depth that supports over 1-billion colors is 64 times richer than an 8-bit color display, re-creating colors softly and naturally without color banding. All the images details are displayed with a richer and wider color range that enables accurate, detailed, and natural-looking images. More shades in-between gradient transitions are displayed for a smoother image.
- Native Display Resolution 4096 x 2160
- High Brightness 320 cd/m2
- Contrast Ratio 1,000: 1Contrast Ratio 1,000: 1
- 5MS (G to G) Response Time,
- Built-in Speakers
- 3-Year Limited Warranty Parts/Labor/Backlight1ST 4K MONITOR FOR SMALL MONITOR CATEGORY
- Tilt, Pivot, Height Adjustable, Base Detachable Stand, Vesa™ Compliant Wall Mountable
- MAC Compatible & PC Compatible
- HDMI (x2, ver 1.4)
- Mini DisplayPort Yes (x1, ver 1.2 supports Thunderbolt)
- Display Port (x1, ver 1.2)
- USB Up 1 (3.0)
- USB port 3 (3.0)
INCLUDED IN THE BOX
- Power Cord Yes
- DisplayPort to Mini
- DisplayPort Yes
- HDMI Yes
- CD Manual Yes (Manual, Driver)
- S/W Install CD (PC OS) Yes (Screen Split with Font/Resolution control, True Color Pro with DCI-P3/DICOM, MAC/Win)
- Spyder 4 Calibration Sensor
- Although a hardware Calibrator is included to to perforn a hardware calibration with the included software for the display. You may upgrade the sensor on purchase to a Xrite Color Munki Photo if desired. (The built in hardware calibration is compatible with Spyder 3/4/5, Xrite Eye One Pro, Xtrite Color Munki Photo & Design Sensor)
Color calibrated displays provide the ideal solution for any color-critical application. These applications include Photo, Printing and Fine Art Reprographics. Incorporating such a display that has built in calibration functionality in your workflow allows virtually any simulation as well calibrations to be achieved to be able to view accurate, reliable, repeatable and consistent color before printing or during the process of image manipulation.
AZTEK Commerci...Color calibrated displays provide the ideal solution for any c...