ColorMunki Photo Display and Print Calibrator
The X-Rite ColorMunki Device
- All-in-One spectrophotometer is the only device required to profile monitors, projectors and printers and measure colors.
- A white calibration tile is integrated, so there’s nothing to lose or match up to your device.
- A protective bag doubles as an integrated monitor holder - and it all fits in the palm of your hand.
Powerful, Self-Guided Software
- Quick, easy self-guided interface offers a fast path to high quality custom monitor, projector and printer profiles
- Create custom camera profiles with the included X-Rite ColorChecker Camera Calibration software and target, controlling your color right from capture
- Easy and Advanced Monitor Profiling Modes: Easy mode’s predetermined selections are perfect for photographers who are looking for quick and easy profiling. Choose Advanced if you want more control over whitepoint, contrast, brightness or ambient measurements.
- Photo ColorPicker intuitive interface for easiest color palette building and verification
- DigitalPouch offers ViewSafe™ capabilities ensuring color confidence when sharing images with your client
Monitor and Projector Profiling
- Calibrate and profile all of your LCD, CRT and laptop monitors so you know the colors you see on screen are the same colors you’ll see in print.
- Automatic DDC recognition will quickly determine if your monitor is compliant and if so, perform all advanced display calibrations automatically, delivering a high quality profile with no user intervention.
- Advanced mode offers the ability to optimize your display luminance, based on ambient light or any value you specify.
- Ambient light measurement and resulting optimum white luminance values provided; target and actual measured luminance values are provided when adjusting display luminance
- Automated contrast clipping test for an even easier display contrast and brightness optimization workflow.
- Video LUT adjustments to pinpoint display target luminance value, ensuring more accurate results
- Ability to create custom display profile names or accept default name before saving and applying profile
- ColorMunki technology gives you fast and accurate projector profiles so you can show your images on the big screen to clients, family and friends with color confidence!
- Before and after visualization and calibration reminder prompts keep everything in check.
RGB and CMYK Printer Profiling
- No need to read individual color patches – ColorMunki’s superfast scanning can rapidly measure test charts in less than one minute!
- Simply scan one 50-patch test chart, and ColorMunki will learn how your printer behaves with these colors and dynamically generate a second chart of 50 patches. Then print and scan this second chart of 50 patches and your profile is perfected!
- ColorMunki is so smart it even has the ability to optimize your profile based on images for specific colors, black & white, flesh tones, etc.
- X-Rite ColorChecker Camera Calibration software includes both a desktop application and an Adobe® Lightroom® Plug-In for creating custom DNG profiles
- Included ColorChecker Classic Target [mini], 24 patch industry standard color reference, is used for creating camera profiles and evaluating specific colors
Create with Power
- Automatically extract colors from any image in your library or go directly into the image and drag any color you can see to create a custom color palette. ColorMunki Photo also lets you grab color from any surface with the easy spot color measurement function.
- With ColorMunki's new PrintSafe™ checking capabilities, you can preview your color palettes under different lighting sources or evaluate printing processes for out of gamut colors before you go to production.
- When you are ready to use your custom palette, synchronize or import into any of your favorite photo and design applications.
- Share your masterpieces quickly and easily with DigitalPouch, a self-executable application that allows for color managed sharing and viewing of your images.
- Simply drag and drop the images you want to transport into the pouch, “zip” it up and send.
- The receiver doesn’t need to own or install any special software. They simply doubleclick on the DigitalPouch file and they’ll be able to view the images with your embedded profiles in a fully automatic and color managed viewing application. DigitalPouch files are even completely cross platform independent so you can send the same file to Windows or Macintosh users and the color results will match.
- DigitalPouch also checks the recipients monitor for an up-to-date display profile and indicates if it’a ViewSafe™ or color accurate environment. This provides you and your customer complete confindence that the color integrity of the images is being preserved when viewed by all.
Interactive Training At Your Fingertips
Included Interactive Training modules offer user driven, easy-to-follow instructions for:
- Calibrating and Printing with Ease: display-to-print matching capabilities: LCD & laptop calibration, projector profiling, and printer profiling
- Creating with Power: capturing colors from virtually anywhere, enhancing editing creativity, and saving time and production materials with PrintSafe™ color previews
- Communicating Effortlessly: with DigitalPouch™, a self-executable application that checks for ViewSafe™ conditions on the receiver side to ensure confident image sharing with anyone
- Covering Color Basics: deepen your understanding of color basics and ideal viewing environments; includes a comprehensive color glossary
COLORMUNKI PHOTO BUNDLE INCLUDES
Black ColorMunki spectrophotometer, ColorMunki profiling software, ColorMunki Photo ColorPicker and DigitalPouch software, ColorChecker Camera Calibration Software, ColorChecker Classic [mini] Target, Interactive Training DVD, ColorMunki protection bag/monitor holder, Quick Start Guide and USB power cord. ColorMunki Photo includes an unlimited seat license for all users. ColorMunki Photo includes an end user license agreement (EULA) allowing a single user the ability to install and run unlimited installations of ColorMunki software on any number of computers that he/she owns. X-Rite ColorMunki allows customers to freely delete the solution from one computer and add to another without requiring any software registration. The ColorMunki activation process is designed to allow the software to connect to the hardware device when first using on designated computer station, and does not require an internet connection. A PDF of the single user, unlimited seat license policy can be downloaded via Support Tab link.